Conservative Dentistry, Dental Simulator Education, Dental Training Products, Endodontics Area Models
- Optimal for complex procedures.
- Indicated for surgical treatments in general.
- Indicated for patients who report troubles to be anesthetized, indicating an anatomical alteration.
- Procedures that require palatal anesthesia.
- Procedures that usually require palatal anesthesia.
- Free of Methylparaben.
- Presents a high hidrosolubility.
- This anesthetic presents a better difusion throughout the bone tissue than other anesthetic solutions, reaching the nerve filaments in any kind of setting, thus obtaining a successful outcome in virtually all injections. Regarding to this fact, avoid painful palatal injection.
- Articaine 4% with 1:100,000 epinephrine provides an average pulp anesthesia time of 60 to 75 minutes, and an action in soft tissues of 3 to 6 hours .
- Articaine 200 : 4% Articaine with 1:200,000 epinephrine provides an average pulp anesthesia time of 45 to 60 minutes, and an action in soft tissues of approximately 2 to 5 hours.