Osada Apit 11
Apit 11 uses two different frequencies to detect apical foramen, with the value gained from the comparison of the balances of impedances by two different frequesnces measured at two positions in the root canal.
- Easy adjustment function allows for different usage for each specific root canal and enhanced precision and accuracy.
- Two measuring modes are incorporated in this model :
1) automatic mode
2) manual mode (dentist’s technique dictates decisions)
- The movement of the file can be read easily and accurately as a result of the clear large liquid crystal display
- Four AA-size alkaline dry batteries can work for up to 150 hours of continuous operation
|Power voltage||DC6V. (4 pcs. of AA-size alkaline dry battery)
|Dimensions||W100 x D79 x H101 mm|