Laboratory, Laboratory Equipment, Ultrasound Bath
Ultrasound Bath VS 350 – VS 600 – VS 900
The Silfradent ultrasound bath is created for optimal results and ease of use using innovative technology. Cleaning and grease removal is enhanced tremendously with the ultrasound system, as compared to traditional methods.
How Silfradent ultrasound works :
It is based on ultrasonic transmission of electricity at a frequency of around 30 Khz 30,000 movements per second.
If the intensity of the ultrasound is sufficient, the cavity within the microbubbles in the liquid will build up and burst. The microexplosion takes place at a temperature of 14000 degrees and a pressure of 1000 atmospheres .
An advanced electronic control drives the transmitters to produce maximum results. A micro control monitors the supervisory system and verifies all the parameters:-control of temperature, time of working, electrical security and frequency of resonance in case of breakdown.
Why Silfradent Ultrasound Bath?
- For the price of a mechanical machine, you get a fully programmable, electronically safe vessel
- Cleaning power increases proportionately with the amount of material within the bath.
- Three levels of positive electronic temperature control
- Automatic shutdown in case of overheating, thank to a specific built in thermostat
- Safety software central processing unit (CPU) ensures optimal current supply
- In case of short-circuit, the CPU stops machine, preventing electric shocks for the user. (This feature may not be available with normal mechanical ultrasound machines)
- Additional backup system by the CPU means that you can continue using the machine in case of breakdowns
- Stainless steel cover (VS 350)
- Spherical liquid drain valve
- Exhausting pipe
Average power absorbed by the network 130 W (without heating) – VS350 180 W (without heating) – VS600 210 W (without heating) – VS900 Average power absorbed by heating 200 watt – VS350 400 watt – VS600 400 watt – VS900 Bath capacity 2,5 litres (VS350) 6 litres (VS600) 9 litres (VS900) Internal dimensions 238 x 138 x 100 mm – VS350 298 x 238 x 100 mm – VS600 298 x 238 x 150 mm – VS900 Liquid discharged Programmable digital timer from 0 to 30 minutes Heating of liquid programmable from 15°C to 85°C W x D x H 255 x 155 x 225 mm: VS350 315 x 255 x 270 mm: VS600 315 x 255 x 270 mm: VS900 Weight around 4 KG (VS350) around 8 KG (VS600) around 8,5 KG (VS900)