Cad Cam, Laboratory, Laboratory Material
Precision, strength and flexibility… combined with an easy to use characterisation glaze. That’s what CERASMART, the force absorbing hybrid ceramic CAD/CAM Block, stands for. It offers you unprecedented opportunities for a variety of clinical situations.
- Being capable of absorbing shocks, CERASMART is perfectly suited to handle challenging occlusal situations
- Its sharp adaptation and resistance to chipping ensure a long-lasting marginal seal
- Its balanced surface hardness will be especially beneficial in reducing the wear of the opposing dentition, while also ensuring a long lasting gloss of the restoration
And on top of that, CERASMART also offers you
- Efficient milling process with a short milling time and enhanced service life of milling tools
- Excellent polishability displaying an impressive gloss after a short polishing time
- Easy characterisation using OPTIGLAZE color, in just a few minutes
- Metal free indirect restorations: full crown, inlay, onlay, laminated veneer
- Implant supported crown
The High Translucency (HT) blocks are mainly to replace enamel: inlays, onlays, veneers, partial and full crowns.
The Low Translucency blocks are intended for the replacement of dentin and enamel structures: to mask discoloured preparations, in particular for crowns.