Advance Class B
Designed to give you more for your money with a high capacity for faster throughput:
The Advance has a much bigger capacity than its main competitors and yet has one of the smallest footprints on the market. This means it can take 6 full size dental trays, 12 of our 10 instrument clip trays, 18 of our 5 instrument trays or 24 of our 3 instrument trays. This high capacity gives you a faster throughput of instruments and therefore improves efficiency and reduces costs, whilst taking up much less valuable space.
With our own specially-designed clip trays, instruments can be transferred seamlessly from the UltraClean II washer disinfector directly into the Advance – eliminating sharps injuries and instrument damage.
The Type B vacuum autoclave is designed for the sterilization of linen, wrapped, hollow or solid items. The vacuum unit has a pump removing the air inside the chamber. The vacuum cycles operates as a triple fractionated pulse where the air is removed 3 times before the steam injection. This process ensures perfect sterilization every time. Available in 16 liters and 22 liters.
More features and benefits…
- Vacuum models are fully compliant to HTM 01-05 best practice guidelines – and also have a non vacuum cycle for real flexibility of use (A vacuum cycle is required for porous, pouched or hollow instruments; a non vacuum cycle is suitable for loose, solid instruments)
- Available with either 16 or 22 litres capacity chamber – choose the one that suits your requirements
- Features a single use water system – removing debris every cycle, thus reducing wear and tear on your instruments – whilst the direct feed option saves time and money
- Quiet, touch button operation and wide choice of cycles for maximum efficiency and ease of use
- Superb engineering, design excellence and superior quality – the Advance is made in the UK and comes complete with a two year warranty* for real peace of mind – every unit is fully tested and validated before leaving the factory
- Can be used with either a data logger or printer for easy, recordable data capture – essential for compliance.
|Specification||Type B Vacuum|
|Chamber capacity (litres)||16||22|
|Max instrument length (mm)||290||420|
|Max net weight (kg)||35||37|
|Chamber diameter (mm)||250||250|
|Chamber length (mm)||330||430|
|Max load weight Kg: Solid unwrapped||6||6|
|Operating pressure (bar)||2.05||2.05|