Advance Class N
Designed to give you more for your money with a high capacity for faster throughput:
The Advance has a much bigger capacity than its main competitors and yet has one of the smallest footprints on the market. This means it can take 6 full size dental trays, 12 of our 10 instrument clip trays, 18 of our 5 instrument trays or 24 of our 3 instrument trays. This high capacity gives you a faster throughput of instruments and therefore improves efficiency and reduces costs, whilst taking up much less valuable space.
With our own specially-designed clip trays, instruments can be transferred seamlessly from the UltraClean II washer disinfector directly into the Advance – eliminating sharps injuries and instrument damage.
The Type N non vacuum autoclave is designed for the sterilization of solid instruments only. The air inside the chamber is removed by thermodynamic air displacement, the steam produced by the boiler pushes the air out of the chamber thoroughly sterilizing the instruments. Available in 16 liters and 22 liters.
More features and benefits…
- Vacuum models are fully compliant to HTM 01-05 best practice guidelines – and also have a non vacuum cycle for real flexibility of use (A vacuum cycle is required for porous, pouched or hollow instruments; a non vacuum cycle is suitable for loose, solid instruments)
- Available with either 16 or 22 litres capacity chamber – choose the one that suits your requirements
- Features a single use water system – removing debris every cycle, thus reducing wear and tear on your instruments – whilst the direct feed option saves time and money
- Quiet, touch button operation and wide choice of cycles for maximum efficiency and ease of use
- Superb engineering, design excellence and superior quality – the Advance is made in the UK and comes complete with a two year warranty* for real peace of mind – every unit is fully tested and validated before leaving the factory
- Can be used with either a data logger or printer for easy, recordable data capture – essential for compliance.
|Specification||Type N Vacuum|
|Chamber capacity (litres)||16||22|
|Max instrument length (mm)||290||420|
|Max net weight (kg)||35||37|
|Chamber diameter (mm)||250||250|
|Chamber length (mm)||330||430|
|Max load weight Kg: Solid unwrapped||6||6|
|Operating pressure (bar)||2.05||2.05|