Drill Machine, Laboratory, Laboratory Equipment
Drill FG 900
It''s constructed for high precision work. FG 900 provides absolute control and yet effortless drilling.
Characteristics include :
- Excellent visibility of selected point located by the laser pointer
- It also enables hands-free drilling of plaster models, resin or plexiglass bases.
- Exact depth perforation can be increased or decreased between burr and work level by means of the adjustment nut.
- Drilling micrometric regulation.
- The machine is equipped with a special spindle which can be adapted to different burrs by using variable chucks (the standard one covers sizes between mm2,8 and mm3,2).
- FG 900 is therefore compatible with all model systems.
- It comes with a cone shaped tungsten burr from 2 to 3 mm.
- Set of keys for spindle & chuck maintenance
- Conical burr 902FR
Feed power 230 V – 50/60 Hz (110 V on request) Power 80 W Speed 2.800 Rpm Spindle for chucks between 2,8 mm and 3,2 mm Laser pointer W x D x H 15,5 x 16,5 x 37 cm Weight 6,7 Kg