Grinder, Laboratory, Laboratory Equipment
Grinder RP 100
High speed grinder RP 100
- The induction grinder, of Casali fame, is known for extreme durability and tough performance.
- Average problem-free lifespan of 30 years or more is common.
- Unique feature:- Smooth tool changeover: -The “non stop” spindle (S019) is supported by a swinging arm enables tool to be changed while motor is running. Workflow is continuous and time saved for higher productivity.
- Precision – The spindle comes in contact with the dental prothesis gently, for painstaking work.
- Hence the Rapida does not have a built in aspirator but a Vacuum Shell base with an outlet for connection to the (optional) BR100 suction bench.
- Working area is well-lit, with a movable lamp for accurate positioning. Bulbs are commercially available for easy replacements.
- Halogen lamp: 5 W 12 V
- Security cover for spindle
Feed power 230 V – 50/60 Hz (110 V on request) Maximum speed 20.000 Rpm Absorbed power Transmission belt with tension device Predisposed attachment for aspirator with 62 mm inner diameter W x D x H 29 x 34 x 26 cm Weight 18 Kg