Dental acrylic for fabrication of full and partial dentures
Paladent 20 – its well-balanced properties make it economical to use and guarantee high-quality dentures at a reasonable price.
Paladent 20 has very good mechanical properties. It can be processed easily without additional equipment. It’s plastic consistency allows the dough to be packed very easily. In addition, it has a very long working time of up to 30 min, allowing the production of several dentures simultaneously.
Paladent 20 has a good colour stability and a low residual monomer. These points guarantee that the patient can wear the denture for many years without any problems. The colours such as R50 veined are excellent colour matches to all other Heraeus Kulzer denture materials while R50 veined allows individual choice of colour, invisible repairs and extensions.
- Long working time up to 30 minutes (depends on room temperature)
- Superiour mechanical properties
- Excellent colour stability and low residual monomer
- Economical for use in the dental laboratory
- Exceptional smooth surface