Conservative Dentistry, Dental Simulator Education, Dental Training Products, Endodontics Area Models
- Procedures in children.
- Patients with serious heart diseases, or those in which the use of vasoconstrictors is contraindicated.
- Indicated for hypertensive and asthmatic patients.
- Pregnant patients, especially during the 1st and 3rd trimester.
- Indicated for place orthodontic bands
- Free of Methylparaben.
- Without vasoconstrictor, MEPISV is the safer solution available in the market.
- Long last effect in comparison with Lidocaine plain.
- Provides pulp anesthesia from 20 to 40 minutes and soft tissue anesthesia for 2-3 hours.
- Optimal for use in short-term procedures.